• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos now blurry in updated Ps

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Ps to 22.4.2 and now all my photos used to create banners for FB and IG for my website are blurry. I'm doing the exact same thing as I've always done but every photo is now blurry. I've attached the original photo and the banner made in Ps using that photo. Can anyone tell me what setting I need to change to correct this issue? Thanks ever so much!

jane-e_0-1623349201978.jpeg

jane-e_1-1623349227728.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us the Zoom level for both? For the one in PS, it's in the lower left. You should be looking at 100% for accuracy.

For the one on the web, confirm you are not zoomed in by using Cmd+0 (Ctrl+0 on Windows). Also, check the html to see if it was scaled with html code.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

Thanks for replying so quickly. The zoom level in PS is 100%. The other photo you see is not from my web page, but is the actual photo I am uploading via Br, and then layering onto a psd for a FB banner. The original photo brought over from Br was level 50%, but even at 100%, it's still blurry. I never had this problem before the update. 

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two images you posted aren't at the same zoom level, so at least one of them is not 100%.

You must view at 100% to compare. In Photoshop, 100% has nothing to do with size. It means one image pixel is represented by exactly one screen pixel. In other words, you see the image pixels directly represented on screen, no scaling or interpolation.

Do you have any OS scaling set? This will not affect Photoshop, but will cause other viewers/web browsers to scale the image (and thereby soften it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I'm not that well versed in Ps or photography for that matter. All I ever do in Ps is to make my Etsy and FB banners from a psd template that was created for me. I've never had an issue until today when the update happened.

I don't know how to answer the question you asked because I don't know what OS scaling is.

I just don't understand why I had no problem yesterday but now with the update, all my photos become blurry when layered in the psd template. I wonder if there is a way to revert back to the previous version of Ps - and if that would solve my issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines