• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 keeps crashing on simple tasks..

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021 (in win10) keeps crashing on a simple task. I'm doing some face swaps for school fotography and everytime when I close the document, from which I copied the right faces, Photoshop crashes, not a freeze, a hard crash: PS shut itself down. I'm now saving every 10 seconds but that's no way to work. Went back to 2020, but whenever I move the photo with space+pen it freezes after doing so a couple of times... I can save my changes, and I don't have to restart PS but it's a pain to work this way.

Come on guys, I'm paying over 360 euro on a yearly basis, I think I may expect more from a programme as pricey as this....

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: just found out that disabling flick panning solves my issue in PS2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys,

VGA problem solved in the last update, but now we got this new problem. A simple command close the app?

It makes me wonder if products are really tested before launch.

Felipe Guilherme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it's absolutely unbelievable how a programme that expensive with a reputation of being the best can be that bad. And everyone accepts it and keeps using it. It feels like I'm a beta tester. I should be payed for using it instead of paying for it!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three was a bug in 22.4, theyve just pushed an update. Try that and see if your problem is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reaction, but no update here. There's one for 21.2.8. I'm installing it now. I guess I have to wait for the 22.4 update.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd. I got 22.4.1 several hours ago. It fixed the crash issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jan5E23_1-1621463603246.png

Still on 22.4 here in the Netherlands 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It did the opposite for me. 22.4 was working great and 22.4.1 wrecked it really bad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having similar issues since yesterday.  Crashing when trying to do the most simple of tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the fixed issues list for 22.4.1 , it resolves a few reasons for crashes

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines