• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 (32-bit) system requirement

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2018 (32-bit) system requirement.My PC running with Microsoft Windows 7 Starter x86

with core i5 with 4GB RAM can I install Photoshop CC 2018 (32-bit)?

If works fine I will buy Photoshop CC 2018 (32-bit).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Photoshop CC is subscription only.  And these days Adobe only has the latest two version of Photshop available for installation via the creative cloud desktop. That would be Photoshop CC 2019 and Photoshop 2020.  However, Adobe does NOT stop older version from running.  So If you have Photoshop  CC 2018 installed and activated it will run.  There is a Windows 32Bit Photoshop CC 2018 the direct installer may still be downloadable Adobe cc 2018 direct download links 

I have never installed the 3

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only supported versions now are v20 and v21 both of which are 64 bit. 

Neither can be bought outright, they require a subscription.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC is subscription only.  And these days Adobe only has the latest two version of Photshop available for installation via the creative cloud desktop. That would be Photoshop CC 2019 and Photoshop 2020.  However, Adobe does NOT stop older version from running.  So If you have Photoshop  CC 2018 installed and activated it will run.  There is a Windows 32Bit Photoshop CC 2018 the direct installer may still be downloadable Adobe cc 2018 direct download links 

I have never installed the 32bit version of Photoshop CC 2018 and I have been using Wibdow 10 for years so I can not address Windows 7.   However, I would bet a 32Bit version of Windows would lack support for some thing  So I  think some Photshop features will not be available in the 32bit Photoshop CC 2018.  4GB is not a Problem 32bit applications can bot address more the 4GB

Photoshop CC 18.x system requirements

Windows

• Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
  • Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
  • 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
  • 2.6 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
  • 1024 x 768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
  • OpenGL 2.0-capable system
  • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.**

If the download is still available you can download it and install it as a trial to see if it will work for you needs.

To Activate it you will need to subscribe and download and install the Creative Cloud desktop application.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many problems i faced many error like file opning and object selecting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bilal33886046hqce Please start a new thread with a full description of your system and the issues you are experiencing.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines