• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop has a mind of its own

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have had a problem with BRIDGE not responding. Found it works better to open Bridge without PS. However I may select several photos in BRIDGE as a group to move to another folder or open in CAMARA RAW. PS may start itself when I select the 1st photo or after I have selected the group. If these are RAW files PS may open them in Camea RAW or may open them in PS. If the files are ones that I want to delete and they are in CAmera RAW, the trash can may appear in each image but when I select DONE & the page goes back to BRIDGE the images remain in BRIDGE rather than disappearing so they are not deleted. I can literally start the process & have to wait 5-10 minutes for PS to do what it wants to & at the end of that time have accomplished nothing. Each upgrade to PS seems to bring new problems & inpair productivity

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reset Bridge Preferences? My Bridge is working fine on my Mac, Big Sur.

https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html#:~:text=Start%20Adobe%20Br....

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went thru the suggestions & printed  & perforrmed the Bridge trouble-shooting steps,in Adobe. Didn't have significant impact on the problems.

I then tried a different mouse which seemed to help several of the PS "Mind of its own" issues such as not deleting chosen images in Camera Raw & PS booting up when not asked. Still on the slow side of completing actions chosen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines