• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop indicates i have to buy it again although I have a current account

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently returned from a 7 day trip. I brought up PS and was informed I have to buy it after the 7 days expire.  Makes no sense.  I have an active adobe account subscription that includes PS.  How do i convince PS that this is the real thing and not a trial.  PS worked fine before I left on the trip.  Thanks for any help.

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Thanks for replying, Trevor.

Yes, i was signed in.  however, i managed to set things straight.  I un-installed the Creative Cloud App, re-booted, then downloaded and installed the App.  That cleared up the problem.  Microsoft WIN 10 updates seem to be causing some minor issues with two other of my Apps, which, upon re-installing cleared them up.  Annoying, but, not catastrophic situations.  Thanks for your time in responding and i appreciate itt.  

John

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in in the Creative Cloud Desktop app?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying, Trevor.

Yes, i was signed in.  however, i managed to set things straight.  I un-installed the Creative Cloud App, re-booted, then downloaded and installed the App.  That cleared up the problem.  Microsoft WIN 10 updates seem to be causing some minor issues with two other of my Apps, which, upon re-installing cleared them up.  Annoying, but, not catastrophic situations.  Thanks for your time in responding and i appreciate itt.  

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines