• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is having glitches since I installed macOS Big Sur

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am resizing pictures, the layer being resized is super quickly changing size on its own - getting bigger and then smaller, bigger, smaller etc. which makes it hard to adjust it to the right size apart from being annoying. 

Turning off Graphic Card Processor helped in speeding up overall performance, but not with this issue. 

I did not have these issues before Big Sur. I was waiting with this, because I hoped that restarting the computer several times and allowing it to adjust to Big Sur would change things, but it did not. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update Photoshop to 22.4.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. As suggested by Kevin, please ensure you have updated Photoshop to the latest version (22.4.1) if you haven't already.

If you have, please check if Photoshop has the required permissions using the steps suggested below:

1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.

2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.

3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.

4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.

5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines