Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Menus/UI flickering when resizing and painting

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have recently bought a new pc and freshly installed latest version of Photoshop. After setting everything up and giving it a go I noticed flickering and weird glitches on UI. 

I think it is easier for me to show it, so I recorded my screen and captured all the most common glitches. It mostly happens when resizing tool bars and during painting( last 10 sec of video.) Link to the video: https://youtu.be/RyqA88uFtb8

I have lastest version of windows, latest CPU, GPU and display drivers. I have tried turning on and off GPU processing (as shown in video). The photoshop isn't unusable by any means, but the whole flickering, especially when painting, is really distracting. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Try setting different screen resolutions on your computer.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @marliton,

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately all the problems persist. I tried different aspect rations as well as resolutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to bring this back up because I notice that this has been a problem now for 9 years. It's doing it to me again and solutions from 10.68 in 2012 hiding CS5 are no use.

it's happening to me in photoshop. No third party plugins(these would have been vetted anyway, right.... right?

How would you like it if you were painting your house and the brush occasionally turned into a kitten.

Please fix this

Photoshop Version 21.2.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines