• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not giving the option to save as a psd

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem more and more frequently, where photoshop will not let me save as a psd. I get four options up : Large document format, photoshop raw, tiff and png.

Usually for it to resolve I have to save it as a photoshop raw, quit photoshop and re open it, more often than not, my file then won't open and the work is lost.

On top of this I am also having problems with selecting and moving images, it seems that the whole of photoshop just doesn't want to work, even with cmd+T it won't let me move a image around.

Background history - not a novice on photoshop but wondering if the file is too large for it to save as a normal psd? Shouldn't be an issue as its only 20cmx20cm board with 3-4 artworks on the layers panel....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

There is a 2GB limit on saving a PSD so what size is your document

For the other issues have you tried resetting Photoshop preferences, what version of Photoshop and OS do you have

Reset Pref.jpg

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop are you using and on what OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There is a 2GB limit on saving a PSD so what size is your document

For the other issues have you tried resetting Photoshop preferences, what version of Photoshop and OS do you have

Reset Pref.jpg

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOUUU SOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines