• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on ipad crashes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't work more than a few minutes before photoshop crash and just closes down. Tried update ipad and photoshop. No difference. If I dont get this to work I'm ending my subscription..

got the latest ipad pro btw.

what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile forum where you are more likely to get a response relevant to your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost so much work because of this...... nothing works, my licensed adobe stock images are so pixelated and wont load... I try to save my work, app crashes and I lose everything!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, we're hearing that a lot of users are seeing crashes after an iPad OS update; a fix is underway, and we are hoping it will be in your hands soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanna say that also my Photoshop app on IPad crashes every 3 minutes and I can't work. Hope you are gonna find a solution as soon as possible because we all pay for that service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines