• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on the iPad Pro continues to crash

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having trouble with photoshop on the iPad Pro the past two days. I'm currently attempting to do an assignment for a digital illustration class that is due later this week, but the program just continues to crash about every three minutes.  I attempted to look for updates for both the ipad and the app, but both are up to date. I have also turned off the iPad and restarted it. I even tried to delete the app a few times and reinstall it to see if it would do the trick but I keep running into the same issue. It seems to crash every time I attempt to do anything with the brushes, whether it is to make a line or simply change the color or the opacity. Nothing seems to save either. I have literally drawn the same line over twenty times, in hopes that it would some how save. It's incredibly frusterating. Anyone else dealing with the same issue? I'm hoping there's some type of resolution coming soon. I have sent reports after the crashes. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences, which you can find under App settings > General > Advanced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tried it! Unfortunately it did not work and it crashed within seconds of doing of few strokes with one of the brushes. Appreciate the help though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mobile forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines