• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop, "kernel security check failure"

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2015 Dec 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good evening i had this problem when i open photoshop, "kernel security check failure" with a blue screen, i just check the hdd and the memory,i have this problem only with photoshop

thanks for the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

If you have an nvidia graphics card, try rolling back your driver instead.  As far as i've been able to tell, the problem began with the driver released on 12/21/15. If you roll back to the a 12/01/15 or older driver you should be fine.  After rolling back to that driver I haven't had any issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem but just this fix helped me

1. Open EaseUS Partition Master on your computer. Then locate the disk, right-click the partition you want to check, and choose "Check File System".

2. In the Check File System window, keep the "Try to fix errors if found" option selected and click "Start".

3. The software will begin checking your partition file system on your disk. When it has completed, click "Finish".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the outcome NorbertWebb1, this would help others resolving this issue.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having this issue with installing Photoshop Elements 2021 and Premier 2021 on Windows 10. During the installation I would get a BSOD and system restart. I tried everyting, and finally found the soloution here: tiwik.ca/blog/2020/11/30/photoshop-elements-installation-issues-with-windows-10-bsod

Essentially I had to install the software in safe mode in order for it to work. Very annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines