• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop scales down images opened

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest update of Photoshop CC 2018. About 2 months ago after a new update I got this weird issue when opening files from Brigde; all the files opens up as small thumbnails that I have to rescale to make them fit the scree. Hitting Fit to screen only make the files thumbnail size again, and if the file opens in the same window as one of the already opened files that I have resized, it will collaps all the files in that bundle to small thumbnails...  Choosing Open With Photoshop from Windows Explorer opens the files normally, but that is not an option really. Any idea what may cause this? It's extremely annoying and it slows down my workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

For anyone who wants to get to know why it happens check: There isn't enough room to display this document => bug !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone who wants to get to know why it happens check: There isn't enough room to display this document => bug !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What an utterly strange bug... I had the toolbar moved, so moving it back fixed the issue. Thanks alot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is utterly strange you can open files in normal size by choosing 'Open with Photoshop', can you? Noone mentioned in other theards it may work - but I tested it now (both by Bridge and Windows) and it doesn't make diference, so are you sure your Tools Bar was undocked while using this method? Please also specify you did that by Bridge or Windows. THX!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the toolbar on the right side of photoshop, so i moved it back to the left position and then opening files from Bridge worked just fine. Before that I could open files withouth any issues from Windows Explorer, but not via Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah right, I didn't notice earlier you used Windows Explorer words. I was misleaded by Bridge you mentioned as well, as there is 'Open with Photoshop' command too, so like in Windows. Still, that's something new for me, and to be specific, unusual that location of Tools Bar doesn't affect size / position of just opened image when opening it from system. That doesn't happen to me, however even if, like you said that's not an option as that's coslty workaround - Adobe will fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This issue should be fixed in the Photoshop CC 2018 (19.1.4) release which is now available. Checkout the list of fixed issues here: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Please update Photoshop CC 2018 via the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if you continue to have any trouble.

Update Creative Cloud apps

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After 3 months if finally works again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines