• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to this. But what version of photoshop are you getting when your buy the plan, with photoshop and lightroom ?  If its not 2021 do you have to buy another plan?

Thank you,

Ernie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

You get the same version of Photoshop in every Cloud plan; whether you buy the Photography Plan, the Single App plan or the All Apps plan.

You get the very latest version, currently Photoshop 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

You get the latest version, unless your system does not meet the system requirements for the latest version. When that happens, the Creative Cloud desktop app (which includes the installer) shows you older versions you can install. But it goes back only one major version, so if your system is too old there is a possibility that the Creative Cloud desktop app might not show you any available versions for your system.

So before signing up, check the system requirements for the current version of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the same version of Photoshop in every Cloud plan; whether you buy the Photography Plan, the Single App plan or the All Apps plan.

You get the very latest version, currently Photoshop 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the latest version, unless your system does not meet the system requirements for the latest version. When that happens, the Creative Cloud desktop app (which includes the installer) shows you older versions you can install. But it goes back only one major version, so if your system is too old there is a possibility that the Creative Cloud desktop app might not show you any available versions for your system.

So before signing up, check the system requirements for the current version of Photoshop. If your system meets them, the Creative Cloud desktop app will let you install any current or supported version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the creative cloud plan, recently seen that there was a PS2022 version so I started using that and deleted the 2021 version. Now, a lot of my pdf's and PS files are blank but when I click on the file, everything opens up but when I save it, it goes blank again. This morning I had a pdf that I put into my PS2022 and when I was done and went to save it, it was nothing but dots?

Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to previous answer: you can also install and previous version if you need it. Adobe restricted installs to latest two stable versions, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines