• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phtoshop v20.0.0 2019 not refreshing

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've seen quite some posts about the issue of Photoshop not refreshing the screen unless I resize the window. Super annoying and interrupting the workflow. The thing with preference turning the box on going to advanced settings and putting it on basc doesn't work for me either. 

Really hope there's someone out there who knows how to help :') 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you try any of the updates to V20?, or even V21.1.2? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume everything is updated to the latest version.. according to my CC updates.

I get the problem in both versions it's driving me insane haha!Screenshot 2020-04-19 at 9.02.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need v. 20.0.9 anymore, uninstall. Have you tried resetting preferences? What operating system do you have and what are you doing when it doesn't refresh?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did uninstall it but wouldn't make a difference. My operating system is mac OS Catalina version 10.15.4. How do I reset my preferences just photoshop on top left then > general > reset preferences on quit?

I am doing all sorts of things sometimes cropping, selecting, opening the layers panel, opening a new photo, healing brush, just anything. Unless I resize it I can see the layers panel that I clicked on before resizing or the changes I did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to up this, hopefully someone can help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaaaaand it's June and still coping with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, please give more info about your setup: please post the contents of help>system info, so that we get to know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines