• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-in No Longer Available Since Update to v22.4.2

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to v22.4.2, Canon's Print Studio Pro is no lonver available within Photoshop.  It's works within Canon's Digital Photo Professional 4, and was in previous version of PS; but not now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that link discusses a problem installing PSP.  I had it installed and working on my new M1 iMac using the previous version of PS.  The last update removed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first line in that thread states this "Adobe pushed Photoshop Creative Cloud v2021 on 22 October 2020. It did not copy over all plug-ins such as Print Studio Pro"

Which seems to be the issue that you have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have the plug-in running in PS 2021 v22.4.1.  It was the upgrade to v22.4.2 that removed it.

So how do I remedy this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actually try any of the suggestions mentioned in the link I posted above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did.  In fact, when I first go the new Mac, PSP was missing in PS.  I found and installed the latest version of the program, updated the print driver, and verified that the PrintStudioPro folder was in the PS Plug-ins folder.  And it worked with the then-current version of PS.  Then I updated to v22.4.2 and discovered the program did not appear under File>Automate as it had before.  The program is still usable within Canon's Digital Photo Professional 4 program, but I'd prefer to use it within PS.

My question is:  "How do I get it back?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My question is: "How do I get it back?"

Sorry I don't use that plug-in so I can't answer that question for you, I'm just a volunteer here, you could try posting on the Adobe Feedback Forum which is monitored by Adobe engineers or contacting Canon support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines