• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems exporting 360 degree equirectangular photos in PS 2018

Enthusiast ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 2018 now has the ability to edit 360 degree equirectangular photos, something I was very excited about. However, I'm having difficulty exporting the results, as well as editing.

After opening an equirectangular 360 degree photo, then going to 3D - spherical panorama -> new spherical panorama from selected layer, I'm having many difficulties.

1) shortcuts for things like levels don't work. You can only create an adjustment layer.

2) select area and delete (content aware) does not work.

3) new adjustment layers can't be merged down

And lastly, but most importantly, whenever I export a finished panorama, it's not recognized as a 360 degree photo by various websites and programs. Has anyone else actually tried this new functionality? Any success??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried opening these files in PTGUI and re-exporting them to see if I can get them to work, but I get the following error, which might be a clue as to what PS is doing to ruin the file.

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 3.44.26 PM.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dare say you've found an answer by now, but...

I had this problem exporting to TIF. The workaround I found was to export as PSD, then re-open the file in Photoshop and then save as a TIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines