• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Error continually

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the past week, I have continually been recieving program error dialog boxes upon media creation, launch, close, etc. after a few open/close of the program, with the only resolution being an uninstall and reinstall. I even downgraded by one version (22.4.1) with the same error popping up only after a few close/open cycles. I have not added any new features, upgraded Windows, or any drivers relating to my setup. Is anyone else suffering the same issue? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset Prefs Thoroughly (windows):

• Close all Adobe applications.
  • Go to Location : C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
  • Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator XX Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator XX Settings folders.old
  • Launch Illustrator from CC.

Reinstall App

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner to fully remove your app & prefs then reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 (Build 18362.1256). Your instructions specify Illustrator, but this is a Photoshop error. Are the two related? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its simpler than that. Go to Preferences/General and click the "Reset preferences upon quit" then restart Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines