• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS App assigning wrong date to jpg

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. Hello, I've seen similar posts, but no resolution that applies to the PS app. I'm using the PS app on my iPad Pro and it's giving a 1985 date to an image created in 2020! One comment from an Adobe employee suggested changing something in Preferences, but I can't find Preferences nor anywhere in the app where I can change how it assigns a date to a jpeg. Anyone found a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop for Mobile forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

If you are creating a new image in PS for iPad, then check your iPad Settings: swipe down > type "Date" in the Search box and confirm the settings for Date & Time.

2E84C403-03D1-4117-B9B4-9E624774B231.jpeg

If you are starting with a photo from another device, such as a camera or phone or computer, check the date settings there.

Settings for the PS app itself are found in the Gear in the upper right, but I don't see anyplace to set the date there.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines