• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS error

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS does not work. I can't open an image and it also does not work if I want to open a picture trhough LR.

Error message:

Could not complete youe request because of a program error.

Thanks

PS error.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled the PS but the same result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem too, all other programs work but PS isn't for whatever reason it either won't let me do something as simple as create another layer, tell the action is unavailable, or I get a pop up saying "could not complete because of program error" and sometimes it just closes itself after,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having major PS projects following the most recent update. Taking 3-4 minutes to open. Locks up when I use the crop tool. Will not open at all if I double-click a file. I have to shut it down using Task Manager. I've had our IT folks check the settings on my computer. No firewall issues and my drivers are up to date.

Has anyone else had these problems and solved them? If so, how? All ideas are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines