• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS loosing keyboard input

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just installed photoshop an a new computer and now I have problems when using keyboard shortcuts in photoshop. All of a sudden all keyboard shortcuts stop working. I first thought it was a keyboard problem so jumped in to a browser window and typed something and that wasn't the problem. When returning to photoshop the shortkucts work again. It seems I need to activate another window to get the keyboard to work again. Very frustrating. Any ideas what this could be all about?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you first open Photoshop do you have the mouse cursor inside that window?  I sometimes find shortcuts are not working and realise that the Photoshop window is not active.  If yu open Photoshop and click anywhere inside the interface, does that get shortcuts working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have located the problem and it seems that the color picker coolorus 2.5 that I use cause the disturbance.. Might be something about window activation that is going on concerning that though. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines