• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Tools, Limited Selection

Engaged ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could use your assistance with this enigma regarding availability of tools in PS.

My panel is only showing a limited number of available tools. In the past I was able to right mouse click to select additional tools. 

Now if I right mouse click and hold the button I can see some of the underlying tools; however, unable to select. 

I have tried to reset Workspace and Tools panel nothing seems to work. I also notice the ellipsis . . . appears occasionally. This allows me to pull up the preset panel which I have created and saved. I have made attempts to pull the panel I created and nothing. I am seeing a dialog box "Tool Presets" with a message "No Tool presets defined for current Tool". 

I have also looked for You Tube videos and searched this topic in this forum. 

Your assistance is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H @westdr1dw 

Try Edit > Toolbars, then Restore your toolbar to add back the missing tools. If that doesn't work you may need to go to Prefs > General > Reset Preferences after backing up any customization.

Let us know if this works or if you need more help.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Jane, try restoring your toolbar. You might need to restart Photoshop to see the changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane:

Thanks, the General"Reset Pref cleared the issue. I know I tried this the other day and did not clear. However, based on the end state I may not have did this on the General Preference.

Lesson learned thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @westdr1dw , I'm glad it's working for you now.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines