• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS2021 ver 22.4.3 Any photo image shakes and jitters, and won't stay in centre, or fit to screen

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started workingwith PS2021 ver 22.4.3 on new Mac Mini with Apple M1 chip.

With any photo the image shakes and jitters, and won't stay in centre, or fit to screen

I am using Apple magic mouse on macOS BigSur ver 11.5

with new 27" LG Ergo Monitor model UN880-B.  

This is the only App where this happens. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Aha!  I have found MY Problem!  Photoshop workspace was set to "full Screen" mode. I hadn't detected this until I went to scroll down to the bottom of my previous phots list; I could not see the very bottom. So I clicked on the Green button, top left below the Apple Logo and Photoshop Top Menu Toolbar.(see attached Screen grab)  Bingo! It all works wonderfully now!  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aha!  I have found MY Problem!  Photoshop workspace was set to "full Screen" mode. I hadn't detected this until I went to scroll down to the bottom of my previous phots list; I could not see the very bottom. So I clicked on the Green button, top left below the Apple Logo and Photoshop Top Menu Toolbar.(see attached Screen grab)  Bingo! It all works wonderfully now!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines