• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Enhance" Super Resolution not showing up in Camera Raw 13.2

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks,  I'm trying to open a raw file (or really any file) and use the new PS "Super Resolution" option.  But so far no luck.  The option does not appear in the contextual menu when I right click.

I realize that there's a lot of ways to get this wrong, so for context here's what I'm doing:

•Open Photoshop

•File>Open>Select a Camera Raw File (5D mk III .cr2)

•the file automatically opens in Camera Raw.

•Right click on the image, navigate to... wait, it's not there!

•Repeat with minor variations, infinitely.

There is an "enhance details" option, but from reading about it, that doesn't seem to be the same thing, and it doesn't offer any super-resolution options.

I've read through the other forum posts hoping I'd find an answer but no luck yet.  I've tried restarting, updating PS and Camera raw to the latest versions.  But no luck.

Mac Pro  OS 11.4

Would really appreaciate any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: I figured out the issue, but it's lead to more questions than answers.  As it turns out, opening the raw photo in PS2021 opens it in an old version of Camera Raw (12.4), hence the lack of an "enhance" option.

However, Creative Cloud says my Camera Raw is up to date (13.3) and I can't figure out how to get PS to use the new Camera Raw.  Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines