• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can not restore purchase but still getting charge monthly.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I subscribed to photoshop on iPad for 1 month using my Apple ID and the amount got cut from my bank but I can't access it. When I try to restore my purchase I am getting a Duplicate Purchase dialogue. Can you please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ok5FA9

I moved your post over to the appropriate forum for Photoshop Mobile, where people will be for familiar with your particular app.

I know Lightroom best, and in Lightroom, that Duplicate Purchase message indicates that your subscription is applied to a different Adobe account, not the account you are currently signed into.  Assuming is the same for your Photoshop app, please try signing in with other email addresses or social sign in services you might have used.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried signing in and signing back out again?  And have you tried what Charlie_D suggested? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines