• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding Nik 4.0 Pluggins Not Working with Photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Nik package about a month ago.  (trial)  At first it was working fine with the little box on the side to accesss all of the apps.  Then Adobe did two upgrades to PS 2021 and it stopped working.  I thought it was something I was doing wrong and wrote to Nik who took forever to answer and didn't answer, etc. etc.  I like the Viveza particularly and really wanted to buy the package but was hesitant.

Long story short, went onto these boards and noticed someone said it works with PS2021 version 2.22.  Downloaded and works like a dream.  I would think that it is Nik's fault because they need to keep up with the changing PS upgrades.  Now debating whether or not to buy it because I don't want to forever stay in 2.22.  (Oh, and lost my discount because communicating with Nik takes so long.)

Anyone know of any app that is similar to the Viveza one besides manipulating image by hand in PS?  Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the original Google Nik collection, got it when Google decided to give it away for free 🙂 and it runs fine with Photoshop version 22.4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I never downloaded it then so am going to have to pay for it.

Cordia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines