• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling CC does not last: "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or d

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dialogue pops up that says "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged.

blah etc.....  Photoshop seems to run fine without reinstalling CC which I have done numerous times and it takes a long time --- so what is the problem that this error message keeps popping up after a re-start of my Mac? and why bother if the fix does not last?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you manage to install Photoshop without the Creative Cloud app? I didn't know that was even possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So to answer your question: Photoshop was installed using CC --  but I have since had these "reinstall" messages -- did so 3x and keep getting the error message anyway so now I find out I do not need it to run Photoshop-- hence the Question: "Photoshop seems to run fine without reinstalling CC which I have done numerous times and it takes a long time --- so what is the problem that this error message keeps popping up after a re-start of my Mac? and why bother if the fix does not last?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines