• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request to Participate in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (beta) Testing Software

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

I am a passionate packaging designer with a deep love for creativity and design, and I am highly interested in your products - Photoshop and Illustrator (beta). I recently learned that you are conducting software testing, and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to participate.

As a professional in the design field, I have been using Adobe software to complete my design projects. I am very familiar with the features and tools of Photoshop and Illustrator, and over the past few years, I have accumulated extensive experience and skills. I believe that as a tester, I can provide valuable feedback and insights for your products.

I am more than willing to participate in the testing and provide detailed feedback, including software stability, user interface usability, and the functionality and efficiency of new features. I will make every effort to test various functions and scenarios, and provide detailed reports on software performance and improvement suggestions.

I am looking forward to becoming a member of the Adobe testing team and having the opportunity to experience the new features of Photoshop and Illustrator (beta) in advance. I am confident that by participating in the testing, I will be able to make valuable contributions to help further improve and optimize your products.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Nancy

[email removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@liuliang30031662uwke 

Open your Creative Cloud app. Under "Categories", choose Beta, then install the beta apps you want. You need a subscription that includes the paid app to access the beta.

janee_0-1684939423568.png

Beta FAQs here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-beta.html

You are not a Developer, so I have moved your post to the Photoshop forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy,

In addition to Beta apps, I think you can just apply to the Illustrator prerelease program here: https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/85A6F544-2705-49BD-8314-DD549C6A1713 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines