• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something for the weekend - Part 94 - Fasten your seat belts!

Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for all the entries in last weekend's wheel challenge.

This weekend, I thought we should get away from it all. So I've modelled for you an aircraft cabin (economy of course, I'm not made of money here). It is modelled in Blender 3D and textured in Adobe Substance Painter.

What will you do with this scene? Will you create the start of a happy holiday, or something else entirely ?

The “rules”:

• Anything goes, as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.
  • Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to have a go, whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.
  • There are no prizes apart from the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun. Don't be shy, join in and have a go!

To download the image below in jpeg format at 3000 x 2000 pixels and with an embedded ICC colour profile (sRGB), hover over the image and click on the circle with the arrows at the top right. Then, when the image opens in its own window, right click and choose “Save Image As/Save Target As” (or similar depending on your browser)

SFTW94AeroplaneCabin.jpg

Have fun!

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My travelers get by with a little help from their friends, Dave, to paraphrase the song.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after a grip into my magic box I found the airplane sunken in a magic world. Here is provided all - thanks your and my granddaughters help - what I'm able to perform in the moment. :-)))

... and the waves are stolen from Trevors kayaker!!!

SFTW94Aeroplane13Konzert.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans - it's great to hear you got your granddaughters help. The young imagination is a wonderful thing 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

she is with us at the moment and is waiting impatiently for number 95! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is there now Hans 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans,

Your granddaughters have a lovely imagination. My granddaughters contribute from time to time on SFTW using Adobe Draw on the iPad.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo from today's New York Times seems apropos to this week's starter image.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/business/coronavirus-airlines-cargo-passengers.html

3E9547B4-2BB4-4310-9BB2-ED0E64148BE9.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume thats all toliet paper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A sort of combination of this week's theme and the shopping trolley from a couple of weeks ago.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The air grows heavy and cold, the light dark...you smell something acrid, also like brimstone. You look down the aisle.

You cannot escape it. It is here.

It's-Here-Again.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Der Leibhaftige steckt bestimmt irgendwo hinter einem der Sessel, oh wie gruselig, aber die Stimmung hast Du treffend wiedergegeben! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A dark image Warunicorn. I think I'd be looking for the exit soon 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines