• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline Panel missing button in the middle of it, unable to select Create Frame Animation

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried reseting my preferences as per https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2317982, but that doesn't fix it.  It does put the button on the panel when an empty document is open, but when I import "Video Frames To Layers" it opens in a new document and the button isn't on the timeline panel in that document.  It's in the other blank document though.  How can I get it to show in the document I'm working in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and details about the footage you are trying to import nobody can tell you much. Smells like a CoDec issue vs. hardware accelerated video functions in PS.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was there a month ago or so.  I'm trying to convert a 20 second MP4 to a gif.  I can't see why there should be any trouble doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines