• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top tool bar

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My top tool bar has no icons in it that I can see. Its just blank. I can click on where they are supose to be and the drop down happens and I can see the drop down but nothing anywhere along the bar so makes it difficult to use. Please help if anyone can. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What screen mode are you in?  Try hitting the F key a few times to toggle through the three screen modes.

Can you see the menu bar?  If yes, go to the top right corner and select Essentials, and then Reset Essentials

Trevor_Dennis_0-1596064255046.png

If this does not help, can you paste a screen shot of your workspace to this thread for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotation 2020-08-07 202915.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for the help but I am still stumped, can you see that the very top has no drop down items on it, they are there just can not see them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines