Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent line on the left side after editing image

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am new to photoshop and this might even be a silly question.

Every time I am done editing my images they get transparent line on the left side. I am interested whether there is something wrong with photoshop or its me doing something incorectly? 

Here is the image that shows the problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you edit this image? Can't tell that it's transparent - a screenshot in PS would be better. Looks rotated or cropped.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Melissa said, there seems to be something askew with your image. This happens with every document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for a reply.

Unfortunately, I have not saved the psd for this one as it was not worth it. It happens quite randomly. Maybe it is not visible on the image but it is truly transparent.

It happens with most of the images and I have to correct it manually. I just use basic editing steps, but still get this unusual transparent line on the left side.

The only steps that might influence it could be selection/masking/lens blur or simple cropping 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines