Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import file after iOS 14 update

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have  a Problem,

when i want to insert a photo it shows me since today ‘cannot be imported the file format is not supported’ can anyone tell me what the correct settings were for the ipad?  or is it because i downloaded the new apple update today i hope someone can give me a tip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the import issue. Are you seeing this problem with some specific file formats? If you are on Photoshop Mobile 1.6 version then, you should try an reinstall the Photoshop Mobile app and see if that helps. Make sure you save all your files locally or on the cloud.

If you aren't on the latest version of Photoshop Mobile then, update it to 1.6 version and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting same message on my iPad for every photo I try to use. Have you been able to solve issue/attach photos since posting your message? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In iOS14 when granting an application access to Photos you can grant access to a specific set of photos with the unfortunately named and placed at the top of the choices "Select Photos..." If you choose that option the application is only allowed to open the images you grant access to, which is set at the time of first run. The subsequent import view does not get filtered to only the allowed photos. If you choose a file that was not part of the set you initially define been blessed, the file shows download from iCloud then throws an error [ "" cannot be imported. Unsupported file format. ] The work around it to go to Settings, choose the Photoshop app and change Photos access from Selected Photos to  All Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to us too, we removed photoshop and re-installed it and still cannot bring in any photos into Photoshop, this is specific to ios14 since it worked just fine in iOS 13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the Settings application

scroll on the left side to Photoshop

with Photoshop selected, Choose Photos from the Allow Photoshop to access section

Set Allow Photos Access to All Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines