• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find Adobe Paper Texture Panel Pro 2.0.2 for Photoshop CC 2020

Participant ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to find and hopefully download Russell Brown's Adobe Paper Texture Panel Pro 2.0.2 for Photoshop but it seems to have disappeared from the CC Extension download site. Does anyone know where to find it for CC2020? If not, can anyone recommend a good Texture extension? Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Everyone thank you for ypur reply. I have heardfrom Russel Brown that Adobe Paper Texture pro is gone. He lost it and it is not capeble with PS cc 2019. This topic is ended now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also looking for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also looking for Adobe Paper Texture Pro - it seems to have disappeared.  Does anyone know what happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's where it should be. https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.photoshop.html#search

There are plenty of options for textures, but the Paper Texture Panel Pro appears to have been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what you get when clicking on the original link.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 10.24.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this link. Does that work for you? https://www.zxpstore.com/photoshop-extension-791/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but it fails to download. It starts, but then stops, with a caption that it does not have permission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to download the archive file. I sent you a private message and will wait for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked fine for me.... Thanks for the Link and Download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for: 

" Download Zxp

Download

56.98 MB "

...and then:

â€¢ Download zxp file from zxpstore > "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can you give me the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just read on below, further down this thread...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is no longer available as it has been withdrawn.  I am of the understanding from the developer at "Flypaper Textures" that it is not compatible with the newer Adobe CC platform. I spent about 6 hours searching and finally reached out and asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, to confirm, I also saw in the description that it is not compatible with the newest version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, some people keep back versions. Maybe that is the case with this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone thank you for ypur reply. I have heardfrom Russel Brown that Adobe Paper Texture pro is gone. He lost it and it is not capeble with PS cc 2019. This topic is ended now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one location where the Adobe Paper Texture Pro extension still seems to be available:

http://www.russellbrown.com/scripts.html (CC)

http://www.russellbrown.com/scripts_archive.html (CS6)

It may not work with the latest release, but there it is.

An alternate free resource is the Fly Taster Pack, 20 hand-picked web-sized textures from the Flypaper Textures collection:

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.806.taster.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: 

The last available version (3.1.2) of  Paper Textures Pro is downloadable from this Adobe page:

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud/install-instructions.791.html

However, it may be that page only allows access if you've downloaded the extension in the past (and it's already in your Adobe Exchange account)...

Another free resource that is still available is the Fly Taster Pack, which is 20 hand-picked web-sized textures from the Flypaper Textures collection:

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.806.taster.html

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry it doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone know an alternative plugin/extension for Adobe Paper Texture Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines