• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is PM option?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i want to know about my serial number with community Manager how can i send Personal Message here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Hi Sophie, 

Thanks for asking about direct/personal messages!

Currently direct messages are not enabled in the new forum space. This feature will be coming in a future update to the new community. Please bear with us as we plug in more features!

In the meantime, for private information such as a serial numbers, I'd recommend either contacting support, or direct messaging our Adobecare team on Twitter.

Let me know us you have other questions!

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie, 

Thanks for asking about direct/personal messages!

Currently direct messages are not enabled in the new forum space. This feature will be coming in a future update to the new community. Please bear with us as we plug in more features!

In the meantime, for private information such as a serial numbers, I'd recommend either contacting support, or direct messaging our Adobecare team on Twitter.

Let me know us you have other questions!

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised that something as basic as PM isn't available from the beginning. I hope they add it soon! I agree that serial numbers are not appropriate info to share, but there is no way for a user to share a private link to a file sample that they cannot share publicly. for example, a caption .srt that is causing them problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new community space don't even have Inbox to check messages not personal message option what they are doing exactly.. really difficult to use the help platform because i have some queries regarding my account issues and cannot share publicy my account details.. how can i send message personally to Forum Experts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you can't. Adobe decided to launch without a PM function 😞
That said - never share your account details with forum experts, unless they are staff. Those marked as ACPs/MVPs are just volunteer customers. We cannot resolve account issues.
You need to contact  Adobe customer care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/Where-is-PM-option/m-p/10608258#M262603 but if you read this thread then @Pete.Green said they are adding plug ins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They may well decide to enable it in the future , put until then we have no PMs. I stress though, even if we had, please don't discuss account details with other users on the forum (either by PM or publicly) - that includes with me 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully.. they enable..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie, 

Have you tried the previous suggestion to contact support, or send a direct message to our Adobecare team on Twitter for help with the account issues?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They redirect me here to post the question.. but i can't share my details here.

Could you please suggest me when i can able to send the personal Message to experts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie,

Could you provide a link to your twitter account and I can direct message you there?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not on twitter.. Maybe Instagram?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie, Unfortunately we do not offer support via Instagram. There are a few offers to assist on your other thread here, you might provide more detail so we can assist. Just be careful to not post any serial number or other private data: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Holding-Room/I-need-a-help-with-my-serial-number/m-p/10607187

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page isn't available.. Access Denied 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok --- Thanks Sophie. Can you provide any extra detail here? Which application are you working with? What issue are you running into?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 and Master Collection CS 6 and Serial number revoked error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the detail Sophie, apologies for the concerning message. We do have an article that covers what to do if you see this message. See the info here with the best next steps to take and how to work with the specialized team who will be able to help gain access to licensed Adobe software: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Genuine Software Contact Adobe Customer Care: 800-915-9457 Resolve now these details redirected me to creative cloud 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sophie, Give that 800 number a call and the team will work with you to resolve the licensing issues.

This resource may be helpful to learn more about what might be going on: http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshop/2011/07/protect-yourself-from-pirated-and-counterfeit-software.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They always put my on hold for 30 minutes or so and hang up.. can't this forum like before? like i used to with jeff or other people via PM and they give me right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heylo???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They always put my on hold for 30 minutes or so and hang up.. can't this forum like before? like i used to with jeff or other people via PM and they give me right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature is not available yet Sophie.

In the meantime, for private information such as a serial numbers, I'd recommend either contacting support, or direct messaging our Adobecare team on Twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines