• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why this is happening: not able to print wider than 24"?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to print to my Epson SC-P7000 printer and Photoshop is not allowing me to print anything wider than 24".  I enter a greater value and it won't accept it.  I'm trying to print a 24" H x 7 ft. W image and I have 22 ft. of paper in the printer.  This has not happened to me before.  Does anyone know what is going on?  

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Spam link removed by Moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You printer can not print on paper wider then 24" rotate the images print it 24" wide  84" high on roll paper.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only supported paper types and printer driver settings can print borderless at the full 24" of ths 24" printer:

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_SCP7000SE~faq-290467

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try reinstalling the printer driver. Hopefully, that does it! And also update your printer driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines