• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Support for Actions (Import/Sync and create) on iPad/mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title suggests, bring Actions to the iPad Version as soon as possible.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
73 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please, actions for iPad.  If you ever want to pry my Procreate out of my not quite cold, not quite dead, hands, then Actions would be one of the most effective ways to do it.  Such a PIA dragging stuff back and forth between devices.  It's way better than it used to be but we are still not there yet.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

April 2022... still no action on Actions... or Layer Effects... or a whole bunch of other key features that have been available in the Desktop version for literal years.

Don't want to hear all the "but iPad performance..." excuses, because Affinity Photo has all of these features, and works sublimely on the iPad.

I wonder if Adobe have spread their development teams too thin with all of their IP aquisitions... because, as someone who runs multiple teams of developers for a living, I would fire the lot of them if they weren't capable of porting (not even creating from scratch, just copying) existing functionality from one platform's codebase to that of another after YEARS of waiting.

Adobe... come on... you're collecting countless millions every month from the largest SaaS subcriber base in the world. Put some [removed by moderator] effort in!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no news about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm another full time photographer literally begging Adobe to give us actions on the ipad pro version of photoshop. My mac is slowing down but my ipad is lightening fast and a joy to edit with. Please bring actions to PS 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I'm another full time photographer literally begging Adobe to give us actions on the ipad."

=============

If you're a photographer, I don't know how you function without a good desktop & laptop.  I'd be lost without mine for a variety of reasons.   My iPad is convenient for some things, yes.  But it can't hold a candle to what my workhorse computers do.  Just saying...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an amazing Macbook Pro as my workhorse, thanks. This is my full time job and there is nothing wrong with wanting the added convenience of being able to use my $2000 ipad pro in the same capacity.  It's doable, so why not do it? Just saying........ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann ich Aktionen in PS auf dem IPad benutzen? Wenn ja wie geht das.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nein und die Chancen dafür, dass das jemals möglich wird, gehen gegen Null aufgrund der Sicherheitsmechanismen dieser Systeme.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes*, assuming you have a suitable iPad model.5211051A-66B3-4122-8011-080181996B2F.jpeg

You can learn how to use the application with an online video tutorial from LinkedIn Learning: "Learning Photoshop on the iPad" by Tony Harmer and there's also one by Steve Caplin (you can get 30-days free access).

*Sorry, I missed the bit about Actions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dankeschön, und ein frohes Weihnachtsfest

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHERE ARE THE ACTION OPTIONS!?! 

As a full PS paying member, I feel I should at least have that as an option - even if only allowed -X- amount of actions at once or enough that our own personal space/storage will allow. This will help the workflow SOOOOO much!!!

UPVOTE, UPVOTE, UPVOTE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My thoughts exactly!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actions please!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je viens d'investir dans l'iPad pro et je suis vraiment déprimée de voir que je ne peux pas importer mes actions 😞 Je vais le retourner, je ne peux rien faire avec ça !!! 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came here to find hope for PS Action son the iPad but see that it's been 2+ years waiting for this 😞 @Adobe any update??

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought an iPad Pro 6th generation with the hopes of being able to retouch photos on the go. To my surprise, there are so many key features missing from the full version of Photoshop. Any updates on when actions will be added to the iPad version of Photoshop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an update? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elizabeth27620917bn9o 

No.

When there is an update, Adobe will announce it in this thread. Adobe does not pre-announce their announcements, and anyone who might know would be under NDA and could not say. Volunteers are not told.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be globally inclusive of more users around the world in a situation where they might not have access to a laptop (only tablet or mobile), it would be extremely well received to be able to install actions on a tablet/mobile in order to put the finishing touches on editing photos.

This is especially essential for budding photographers who are hoping to use actions and presets to help them break into the intimidating world of photography and editing. 

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous! We need the ability to use actions ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023 and actions are still missing from Photoshop for iPad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 Years...

It's been 4 years since this thread started, and not a single response from Adobe, nor any sign that they even give a crap.

Ladies and gentlemen, I strongly urge you all to do as I have done: cancel Adobe subscriptions, switch to Affinity Photo, which is not only more powerful than Photoshop on all platforms anyway, but is a 1:1 feature match between desktop and mobile versions AND isn't a Subscription (Scamscription) pricing model!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so mad. I bought an  iPad Pro for editing only to find out  I can't use actions on the "Full" photoshop on iPad. This is 2024 and people have been asking for this to be fixed for years. Why hasn't this been resolved yet? Crazy! Please fix this and make it so we can use our photoshop actions!

Votes

Translate

Translate