Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bearbeitung mit Editor Bildtitel

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

mein Betriebssystem ist Win10 und meine Bildbearbeitung mache ich mit Photoshop Elements 2019.

Wenn ich Bilder mit dem Editor bearbeite und anschließend speichere, dann vergibt PSE automatisch einen neuen Bildtitel "My beautiful picture". Selbst ein bereits vorhandener Name wird gelöscht. Wie kann ich erreichen, dass PSE keinen Namen vergibt?

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this perhaps related to your other audio caption problem?  And just to be clear -  are you saying that a text caption is added to your files or that a suggested file name is being given?

At this point, the only suggestion I can make is to try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Snap_Tuesday, March 9, 2021_11_23_30_1_s.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das Audio-Problem beim Einscannen von Dias hab ich in soweit gelöst: Ich habe einen neuen Benutzer angelegt und über diesen neuen Benutzer scanne ich nun Dias ein. Das Lautsprechersymbol ist bei dem neuen Benutzer nicht mehr vorhanden. Die Hotline von Adobe sagte, dass es vielleicht mit einem Audioprogramm zusammenhängen könnte.  ----

Das neue Problem ist nun: Wenn ich ein Foto über den Editor ändere und dann speichere, dann vergibt das Programm automatisch den Namen "My beautiful picture". Ist bereits ein Bildtitel vorhanden, so wird dieser überschrieben.

Das passiert auch, nachdem ich die Einstellung zurückgesetzt habe: Mit Standardeinstellung wiederherstellen und anschließendem Neustart.

JuppHO_0-1615370270193.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like @Greg_S. has suggested, this is more than likely to do with your scanner settings and nothing to do with Photoshop Elements per se.

Have a look at this page:

"My beautiful picture" caption

If you scroll down to the scanned image gallery, and mouse over the images you will see that they all have the same caption "My beautiful picture".

Similarly, look at this image on Flickr:

Scanned example (EXIF)

Then click on the Show EXIF link.

You will see again that it has a description + caption of "My beautiful picture".

And interestingly, you will also find in the EXIF data, "Related Sound File: RelatedSound"; which is exactly the name of the sound file that you have as an audio caption too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good detective work, Phil.  👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines