• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't scan photos using HP 5200

Explorer ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed PE 13 on Win 10 computer to scan in photos form HP Officejet 5255. HP scan software willl scan OK and downloaded ScanSpeeder and it worked. But when I go to Organizer and select Import from scanner it hangs then after a while I get the below popup.

dd1947_0-1588719637852.png

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Import and export , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use the scanner to save photos into a folder ? Then import into Organizer from the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but wanted to elimenate that step since Photoshop should be able to connect to the scanner. But also had hoped Photoshop would auto seperate a group of photos as they are scanned which it evidently does not do. I know it can be done in a seperate step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends if you have the correct driver/plug-in for the scanner. Older versions mainly 32bit required TWAIN support. Newer products use WIA support. See this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines