• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access current photos in Organizer 2021

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open Editor and Premier but when I click on Organizer - my cursor does not show up and only photos from 2007 are showing up.  Cannot toggle around to try to import any recent photos.  And it seems to lock up.  Can highlight the import or file tab but clicking on it will not open it up

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big is your catalog? 

Is this a new problem that you are having?  If so, what might have changed on your computer, e.g. a Windows update or installation of other software or hardware?

You say that your cursor does not show up.  Try pressing the Ctrl key to see if you can hover around and make it appear.

What do you mean when you say: Cannot toggle around to try to import any recent photos. Is this the cursor not appearing problem?

Can you use keyboard shortcuts to move around in the Organizer?  For example, can you use Ctrl+/- to zoom in and out of the grid. Can you access the menus, using the Alt key e.g. Alt+F to open the File menu, then use arrow buttons to navigate around the menus?

Is Windows set to automatically hide the Taskbar?  If so, turn the setting off.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.23_01h57m09s_003_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg!  It was the taskbar! Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After figuring out that the taskbar setting might be the problem, I was tempted to delete the rest of my post.  Hope you didn't waste too much time on my other suggestions and questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines