• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clooning Tool

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant get the clooning Tool to function.

• Ive got Photoshop Elements 11 since many years. Now I get a message when I ALT-click saying something about an Adjustment layer ( swedish - Justeringslager). I dont know what an Adjustment layer is?

Can I change the layer in some way?

Please, I would be tremendously thankful if I could use the Clooning Tool again. Its such a marvelous Tool. Thank you in advance!

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this error message appears, how many layers are there on display in the layers palette? It would help if you can post a screen shot for us to look at.

Here is info. about adjustment layers

Adjustment Layers in Photoshop Elements 10 (dummies.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is just this one Layer because I have clicked on "Put the layers in to one".

But there are small icons - the chain and the eye, which I - even if I worked a lot with Photoshop - havent conciously been using. I would appreciate if you explained what I did right before, and why there is an error now. Thanks a lot in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eye icon turns the visibility of the layer on/off (toggle). When on, it is an active layer.

The chain icon links layers

The black/white circular icon allows one to open an adjustment layer.

On the Clone stamp tool's option bar is "Sample all Layers" checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is - it stands "Prova alla lager" in swedish, which would be "try all layers". Then Ive got a high Opacity, normal as position/level, the box "adjust" crossed (justera in swedish) and (visa övertäckning) "show the cover" - 100 Opacity.

Thanks!

Thanks for Helsingborg me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The computor autowrote the last sentence, sorry....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines