• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion to PSE 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using PSE 9 on Windows 10. I'm interested in upgrading to PSE 2020 (I realize I would have the full price, not the upgrade price). 

Can someone help me with this? Is it even feasible? Is there an instruction doc somewhere that would describe the process? 

Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

There is no "upgrade" that will overwite an older version of PSE. If you puchase the current version, it can live on your computer with your PSEv.9. Each version is independent.

If you registered the product (v.9) you may be entitled to a discount from Adobe, but note that frequently the price is lower on Amazon or in one of the box stores.

Suggest that you download the free, 30 trial to see if you like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

The PSE 2020 Organizer can convert your PSE9 catalog if you are installing on the same machine. You may get prompted to convert, so simply click to agree. Your PSE9 catalog remains untouched after the conversion is made for use in PSE 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "upgrade" that will overwite an older version of PSE. If you puchase the current version, it can live on your computer with your PSEv.9. Each version is independent.

If you registered the product (v.9) you may be entitled to a discount from Adobe, but note that frequently the price is lower on Amazon or in one of the box stores.

Suggest that you download the free, 30 trial to see if you like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That helps me. Do you know if 2020 has an import, or some other, mechanism for incorporating and accessing the records built with PSE 9?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PSE 2020 Organizer can convert your PSE9 catalog if you are installing on the same machine. You may get prompted to convert, so simply click to agree. Your PSE9 catalog remains untouched after the conversion is made for use in PSE 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I'll take your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines