Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting catalogue freezes on Mac 10.15.3 from V19 to V20

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Trying to convert my catalogue from Photoshop Elements V19 to V20.

It freezes saying "updating Catalogue Info" . Activity monitor says  "not responding" and no CPU activity

I am using a iMAC with iOs 10.15.3  I have just installed the latest PS update.

There are about 3000 photos and videos in the catalogue, mostly photos

Thanks

Chris

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Final post on this from me......today ensured media analize setting were disabled and converted cataloge of more than 6000 items virtually instantly . Brilliant . Thanks to info on Adobe help that helped me fix this. Now finishing this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi    Having done more research I think I have solved this..... but also when I started the program again, ..the catalogue had been convertd and was OK. Though I found out that its good to switch off Auto Analayse and face recognition, so it looks like we are OK!!! Maybe this will help others!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Final post on this from me......today ensured media analize setting were disabled and converted cataloge of more than 6000 items virtually instantly . Brilliant . Thanks to info on Adobe help that helped me fix this. Now finishing this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines