• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a no frills slide show in photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 200 jpg files that I would like to put into a slide show.  Each photo should show for 10 seconds then disolve to the next photo.  No other special effects needed.

How can I do that?

Frank

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

You can't.  That type of slideshow was available to create in older versions of Photoshop Elements.  But now you have to use a themed slideshow that has limited ability for editing.  Otherwise, you would need Premiere Elements to create the slideshow you desire.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't.  That type of slideshow was available to create in older versions of Photoshop Elements.  But now you have to use a themed slideshow that has limited ability for editing.  Otherwise, you would need Premiere Elements to create the slideshow you desire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greg.  I won't spend any more time looking in Photoshop Elements 2021 but will try in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines