• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate file structure sometimes appears

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Elements 2021version 19.0 on a recently purchased iMac 27" 2020. I have imported about 80,000 photos from a number of subfolder on my Macintosh HD. Sometimes (and sometimes not) a second Macintosh HD folder shows up in the folder tree and sometimes (and sometimes not) it has a number behind it and sometimes (and sometimes not) it and all subfolders are greyed out. When I try to view a single photo it is often of low quality and sometimes (and sometimes not) it says the photo is not connected and it can't find the photo. Sometimes this problem goes away by itself and sometimes doing a catalogue optimization solves it, but sometimes it doesn't. When I say "sometimes" I mean sufficiently often that Elements is essentially unusable becase I don't know whether it's going to work or not.

What is going on?

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 9.24.50 AM.png

 

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PLR,

Thanks for reaching out on the Adobe Community. Could you please share which MacOS you are on?

Regards,

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using macOS Catalina version 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines