• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font of names of folders are too small in PSE 2021 Organiser

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought new laptap and purchased PSE 2021 (used to have PSE 2012).  The size of the font of the folder names in the panel on the left hand side in organiser is so small.  Can I fix this?  I tried the resizing to 200% in the Editor which was far too big and didn't fix my issue in the Organiser.  Has anyone successfully managed to fix the Organiser issue?  Is there anyway of scaling the font size to a comfortable size to view rather than too large or too small?  Otherwise I fear PSE is going to be unusable on my new laptop.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Most new high-end laptops have very high resolution screens and so some users find they prefer to make a quick tweak in order to make the user interface a little larger in the Elements Organizer, and hence increase the fontsize. The downside is that the interface can appear a little blurry though.

Here's how to make that tweak:

1. Quit the Elements Organizer if it is open.

2. In File Explorer, go to C: > Program Files > Adobe > Elements 2021 Organizer

3. Right-click on the PhotoshopElementsOrganizer application and choose Properties from the contextual menu that appears

4. Select the Compatibility tab and click on the Change high DPI settings button

5. Under High DPI scaling overide, click the checkbox for Override high DPI scaling behavior and choose System (Enhanced) in the dropdown menu for Scaling performed by.

6. Click OK a couple of times to close the dialog windows, and restart the Elements Organizer.

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also the same Problem, but the solution of Phil seems to be not correct.

In the Preferences Dialog of the Organizer 2021 there is no compatibility tab or register.

So there is no chance to adjust the fonts in the application localy.

Changing the scale of windows is also not a good solution, because all other applications then scales to big.

So I hope Adobe will solve this in an update or in the version 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines