Just bought new laptap and purchased PSE 2021 (used to have PSE 2012). The size of the font of the folder names in the panel on the left hand side in organiser is so small. Can I fix this? I tried the resizing to 200% in the Editor which was far too big and didn't fix my issue in the Organiser. Has anyone successfully managed to fix the Organiser issue? Is there anyway of scaling the font size to a comfortable size to view rather than too large or too small? Otherwise I fear PSE is going to be unusable on my new laptop.
Most new high-end laptops have very high resolution screens and so some users find they prefer to make a quick tweak in order to make the user interface a little larger in the Elements Organizer, and hence increase the fontsize. The downside is that the interface can appear a little blurry though.
Here's how to make that tweak:
1. Quit the Elements Organizer if it is open.
2. In File Explorer, go to C: > Program Files > Adobe > Elements 2021 Organizer
3. Right-click on the PhotoshopElementsOrganizer application and choose Properties from the contextual menu that appears
4. Select the Compatibility tab and click on the Change high DPI settings button
5. Under High DPI scaling overide, click the checkbox for Override high DPI scaling behavior and choose System (Enhanced) in the dropdown menu for Scaling performed by.
6. Click OK a couple of times to close the dialog windows, and restart the Elements Organizer.