• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you delete a post?

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a question on trying to find the different selection tools a little while ago, and I think I've figured it out at least partly now.

However, when I came back here to delete my post so I don't waste people's time, it appears I can only edit it, not delete it. Why is that?

Also, as long as you're here reading this anyway - several tutorials/tips reference going to the Edit menu and selecting Toolbar so you can restore defaults. However, when I click on Edit nothing about the Toolbar shows up.  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t. The thing is, people’s posts, their replies, or their realisation it wasn’t a problem, or whatever, become the most valuable thing about the forum. People find the existing discussions; very few people need to actually post. If your post has a question and you figures out the problem yourself, please take the time to make a reply to yourself (not as a new post) so you can become part of the help of the future. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can tab with the "A" key to see the selection tools. Press A five times to complete the cycle through each available selection tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines