• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a picture into another one

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2014 Feb 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop elements 12. Please hel me to learn how I can insert one photo into another one. Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2014 Feb 13, 2014

In Editor, go to the expert tab.

1. Open picture B, the one you wish to select something from to add to another picture.
  2. Use one of the selection tools, e.g. selection brush, lasso tool, to select the object. You will see an outline ("marching ants") once the selection is complete
  3. Go to Edit menu>copy to copy the selection to the clipboard
  4. Open picture A, then go to Edit>paste
  5. Use the move tool to position object from picture B.
  6. In the layers palette you should see picture A as the background layer, and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2014 Feb 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop forums, you want to head over here for Photoshop Elements : http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Elements forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open picture B, the one you wish to select something from to add to another picture.
  2. Use one of the selection tools, e.g. selection brush, lasso tool, to select the object. You will see an outline ("marching ants") once the selection is complete
  3. Go to Edit menu>copy to copy the selection to the clipboard
  4. Open picture A, then go to Edit>paste
  5. Use the move tool to position object from picture B.
  6. In the layers palette you should see picture A as the background layer, and object B on a separate layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hatstead: Thank you for answering my question. I will try to do it . You realized I am a beginner and your nice to help me. Thanks.

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:39:12 -0800

To: campo@msn.com

Subject: How to add a picture into another one

Re: How to add a picture into another one

created by hatstead in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

Open picture B, the one you wish to select something from to add to another picture.Use one of the selection tools, e.g. selection brush, lasso tool, to select the object. You will see an outline ("marching ants") once the selection is completeGo to Edit menu>copy to copy the selection to the clipboardOpen picture A, then go to Edit>pasteUse the move tool to position object from picture B. In the layers palette you should see picture A as the background layer, and object B on a separate layer.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6117196#6117196

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Let us know if you have a problem.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hatstead: It worked perfect. No mayor problems. The only thing I want to do is to find the picture in the ones I have in Photoshop 12 instead in files where is difficult for me to remember the one I want (my memory is not that great). Other than that is great. I certainly appreciate your willing to help, you are a great person. Thanks

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:47:16 -0800

To: campo@msn.com

Subject: How to add a picture into another one

Re: How to add a picture into another one

created by hatstead in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

You're welcome. Let us know if you have a problem.

Sent from my iPad

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6117451#6117451

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try Guided Edits under "Photomerge" in Photoshop elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines