• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to jump to a specific photo

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When looking at a specific photo in Elements Organizer 2020 (Ver. 18), Windows 10, there is X of Y listing above the photo, X being the number of the photo I am viewing, and Y being the total number of photos in my collection.  I'm working my way though a huge number of family photos, adding tags, making sure each face is identified correctly, etc.  When I resume each day, is there any way of jumping to a specific numbered photo, or must I just scroll down until I'm at the next photo I will edit?

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

When looking at a specific photo in Elements Organizer 2020 (Ver. 18), Windows 10, there is X of Y listing above the photo, X being the number of the photo I am viewing, and Y being the total number of photos in my collection.

In other words, you are browsing a particular album (collection) in single file view.

I understand that you want to be able to get back to the last photo you have not yet edited.

If you open your album in the next editing session, it should have the same sort order as bef

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When looking at a specific photo in Elements Organizer 2020 (Ver. 18), Windows 10, there is X of Y listing above the photo, X being the number of the photo I am viewing, and Y being the total number of photos in my collection.

In other words, you are browsing a particular album (collection) in single file view.

I understand that you want to be able to get back to the last photo you have not yet edited.

If you open your album in the next editing session, it should have the same sort order as before and there are many ways to find the last edited photo.

- the last edited photo is available both from the welcome screen and the editor

- I imagine you are creating version sets for all edited files, which adds a -edited suffix to already edited files

- the version sets are also displayed with a distinck icon (and a darker background in the browsing space when in detailed view Ctrl D).

- You simply can take a note of the name of the last edited file or the next one to process. Finding a file by its name is easy, especially if you use the file name sort order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines