• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kann Aktivierungen von Photoshop und Premiere Elements 2020 nicht zurücksetzen

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich möchte auf einem neuen PC Photoshop Elements 2020 und Premiere Elements 2020 neu installieren. Beim sign-in bekomme ich die Meldung dass ich bereits auf der maximalen Anzahl Computern mit dem Schlüssel eingeloggt bin. Ich habe diese Computer aber nicht mehr und kann mich nicht ausloggen.

Eine Unterhaltung mit dem Chat Support führte zu keine Lösung. Der Support kann offenbar die Aktivierungen aufgrund einer "kürzlichen Politikänderung" von Adobe nicht mehr zurücksetzen. Damit werden meine beiden Lizenzen für Elements 2020 de facto wertlos.

Wie kann man die Rücksetzung der Aktivierungen machen? Ich will kein Produkt mit einem Abo, deshalb verwende ich die Elements Produkte.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

After several hours on the online chat with Adobe Support I have learned the following:

• Deactivating a Photoshop Elements installation by signing out (in the help menu) is not reliable. The activation is not reliably removed from the machine and freed up
  • The tool to reset activations has been decomissioned by Adobe in their infinite wisdom to make life hard for users of products with perpetual licenses
  • The 'official solution' if stuck in the 'maximum number of activations' conundrum is to either mi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting a QR code on the sign in screen?  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Greg_S. 

I am using the 2020 versions and I am getting the following message:

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jacobacci, sorry you are unable to utilize Photoshop Elements 2020. The screenshot you shared had more numbers than is allowed in a serial number. Please make sure you are using your registered serial number and the installation files from Adobe.com when reinstalling your software. For information on locating your registered serial numbers for Photoshop and Premiere Elements, please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html.  You can find complete details on downloading a fresh copy of the installation files at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Jeff A Wright 

The product keys of all my Elements Apps have 6x4 digits which is what I entered.

I purchased the Apps on the Swiss Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just checked the product keys on the digitec activation portal and the keys I entered seem correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just redeemed my original purchase code for the 2020 Elements Apps on Redeem (adobe.com) and got the same Product keys back again. So the product keys are certainly correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jacobacci I can understand the confusion. The product key is provided by a digital retailer and can be redeemed for a serial number that is used to license Photoshop Elements. You can find an explanation of what to expect in a serial number at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Jeff A Wright I did the redeem to verify whether the product keys / serials I have are correct and they seem to be so.

Is there anything that can be done to reset the activations for the two licenses of Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2020? Happy to provide you with the serials via PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After several hours on the online chat with Adobe Support I have learned the following:

• Deactivating a Photoshop Elements installation by signing out (in the help menu) is not reliable. The activation is not reliably removed from the machine and freed up
  • The tool to reset activations has been decomissioned by Adobe in their infinite wisdom to make life hard for users of products with perpetual licenses
  • The 'official solution' if stuck in the 'maximum number of activations' conundrum is to either migrate to a subscription based product (which is obviously Adobe's 'solution' of choice) or purchase an upgrade license to Photoshop Elements 2024 (at 20 USD reduction of the normal retail price)

A truly sorry state of affairs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright is there anything you can do for this user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. Hope Jeff will be able to help. Chat Support was not helpful.

I guess I would also need a mod to delete the image of the serial number 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines